For making donations:
- Open on Tuersday, Thursday, and Saturday 10:00am-12:00 noon for people bringing their donations.
- We are doing pickups on Saturday morning at 9:00. Please call us to arrange for your items to be picked up.
Donations not currently needed:
- At the moment (late Summer of 2023) we have many king-sized mattresses/box-springs. We cannot pick them up but if you can deliver them to us we will accept them.
- We do not need large desks as many of our clients do not have room for office desks. Student desks, however, are expecially needed now that many students take classes from home.
- Hide-a-bed couches are usually not picked-up as they are often too heavy for our volunteer crew.
For clients in emergencies needing storehouse items, we will make appointments. If you are in dire need, especially of beds, bedding, & heaters, please leave a message at 865-481-0274; someone will call you back.
- Clients will need to get a referral from a social service agency (more info about that on our Client page) before calling 865-481-0274. If no one answers please leave a message with your name and phone number. Please speak clearly and repeat your phone number so we can get back with you. A volunteer will return your call and set up a convenient time for your visit.
- When you visit the Storehouse, you will need to bring a vehicle large enough to carry the items you choose. Storehouse volunteers will be available to help you load.
- You will need to bring a photo ID.